D’Addario EPBB170 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Bass Strings, Long Scale, 45-100
D’Addario Phopshor Bronze Acoustic Bass strings are acclaimed worldwide for their great, long-lasting tone. Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D’Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm acoustic tone.
- Designed specifically for use on all 4-String acoustic basses
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Phosphor Bronze Wound .045 .065, .080, .100